- "Hue Jackson defends addition of Cody Parkey, sticks by kicker" (ESPN) - "The team also has no plans to change kickers before the Browns play in Washington, coach Hue Jackson said Monday. This latest drama came after Parkey went 3-for-6 in his Browns debut."
- "Corey Coleman upbeat as broken hand heals" (Browns.com) - "Corey Coleman didn’t think much of it when his hand broke at practice last week. The Browns rookie wide receiver went about his business after a play in which he said his hand collided with a teammate’s pads and bent backward."
- "Cody Kessler showed enough to earn another start" (DPD) - "The bar is set decidedly low when it comes to the Cleveland Browns and rookie quarterbacks. But even knowing that, Cody Kessler certainly did enough on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins to warrant another start..."
- "Cleveland Browns Progress Report: Week 3" (WFNY) - "Admit it, that game was more fun than you thought it would be. It’s OK, this article is a safe place where wins and losses don’t matter."
- "Jerry Jones says Dez hasn’t had MRI, may have one Tuesday" (PFT) - "Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant hurt his knee early in Sunday night’s win over the Bears, but returned to the game and caught a touchdown pass from Dak Prescott before the night was out."
- "Steelers reveal their plan for Le'Veon Bell and it doesn't involve a limited role" (CBS) - "Finally, Le'Veon Bell is set to take off Sunday. Bell, the Steelers running back who sat out the first three games of the year due to a suspension, hasn't played since Nov. 1, when a torn up knee cut his 2015 season short."
- "Bengals think they're better with volatile Burfict back" (AP) - "The Bengals aren't sure how many plays they'll get out of linebacker Vontaze Burfict in his first game back from a league suspension. They know that no matter what the number, it'll likely make a difference."
- "Art of team building: Why Carson Wentz looms so large" (NFL.com) - "The Cleveland Browns execute a blockbuster trade that sends the No. 2 overall pick in the draft to Philadelphia in exchange for a bushel of selections, including the Eagles' first-rounder in 2017."