The Week 4 game between the Cleveland Browns and the Washington Redskins will air on CBS at 1:00 PM ET. Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon will call the action.
The cities shaded in blue are scheduled to show the Browns vs. Redskins game. The entire state of Ohio will see the game on TV (yay!), as will the areas heading southeast from Ohio.
Note: Coverage areas are subject to change. The map is from 506sports.com; click here to see all of their NFL coverage maps this week.
WEEK 4 NFL GAMES AIRING IN CLEVELAND MARKET ON SUNDAY
- 9:30 AM ET: Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (CBS) - London
- 1:00 PM ET: Cleveland Browns vs. Washington Redskins (CBS)
- 1:00 PM ET: Seattle Seahawks vs. New York Jets (FOX)
- 4:25 PM ET: Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers (FOX)
- 8:30 PM ET: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (NBC)
We will have open threads on DBN for all Browns and prime time games.