- "Browns following league protocol in wake of Alvin Bailey's arrest" (ESPN) - "The NFL is aware of the incident. Bailey is subject to league discipline under the personal conduct policy and the substance abuse policy."
- "Haden limited in practice, unsure if he will play Sunday" (Plain Dealer) - "Don't misunderstand Joe Haden. He was happy for rookie cornerback Briean Boddy-Calhoun when he got that interception return for a touchdown..."
- "Receiver, quarterback, throwback: Browns' Pryor doing it all" (AP) - "Terrelle Pryor did it all last week for the Browns, lining up at wide receiver, quarterback and even safety. He was also a throwback."
- "Hue Jackson almost struck gold thanks to near-perfect game plan" (C-T) - "Jackson would never admit that publicly because he’s trying to change the Browns’ losing culture and wants the focus to be on winning, not moral victories."
- "Injuries: Gronk has 'no setbacks'; Jay Cutler limited" (NFL.com) - "The Titans expect to see Kendall Wright back on the practice field Wednesday. The wide receiver hasn't played since suffering a hamstring injury..."
- "Seahawks sign C.J. Spiller, coach Pete Carroll says" (ESPN) - "The Seahawks have signed free-agent running back C.J. Spiller, coach Pete Carroll said in a conference call Wednesday. The deal will be for one year..."
- "Edelman coy about his role on Sunday" (PFT) - "If either Jimmy Garoppolo or Jacoby Brissett can’t suit up on Sunday, receiver Julian Edelman will serve as the backup quarterback, again."
- "Sorry, Le'Veon Bell, the Adrian Peterson contract has gone extinct" (CBS) - "They are endangered species despite the salary cap increasing by approximately eight percent annually in recent years."