- "Team Dismissive Of Tanking Talk, Hue Jackson Fires Back" (92.3) - "The Cleveland Browns are tanking the 2016 season. They’re not even going to try to win a game this year. At least that’s the narrative coming from the national media outlets led by one of the NFL’s flagship media partners – ESPN."
- "Robert Griffin III voted a team captain by Browns teammates" (ESPN) - "Griffin III was voted one of the Cleveland Browns' captains by his teammates on Wednesday, a departure from how the quarterback was viewed with the Washington Redskins..."
- "Hue Jackson says 'why not more' for RB Isaiah Crowell" (Browns.com) - "As the Browns prepare for Sunday’s opener against the Eagles, running back Isaiah Crowell is looking forward to what he and the coaching staff hope is a big role in Cleveland’s offense."
- "Browns’ Super Bowl odds drawing betting interest" (WFNY) - “The Cleveland Browns should be among the worst teams in the NFL this season. Fielding a young, inexperienced roster, some may even question whether or not the team is ‘tanking.’”
- "Drew Brees agrees to huge one-year extension with Saints" (CBS) - "They say that deadlines spur action, and that's exactly what happened between the Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints on Wednesday."
- "Andrew Luck listed as limited by right shoulder in practice" (PFT) - "One of the prevailing themes of the Colts offseason was the need to keep quarterback Andrew Luck on the field after an injury-filled 2015 season..."
- "Bills Henderson appealing NFL 4-game suspension" (AP) - "Having spent the past four months showing he's capable of keeping the effects of Crohn's disease in check, Bills offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson faces yet another hurdle..."
- "Injuries: Carlos Hyde (concussion) cleared for activity" (NFL.com) - "Carlos Hyde's arrow is pointing up for Monday Night Football. The 49ers running back was seen in uniform during Wednesday's practice after being cleared for football activities..."