- "Pryor ‘saw this day’ when he would be Week 1 starter at WR" (C-T) - "Terrelle Pryor believed when not many people did. After making the switch from quarterback after four years in the NFL, Pryor was confident he would become a starting receiver."
- "Billick clarifies comment on Browns, tries to play nice with Hue" (PFT) - "After Browns coach Hue Jackson jabbed back, ex-Ravens coach Brian Billick attempted to clarify his Wednesday tweet about the Browns during a Cleveland radio appearance Thursday afternoon."
- "What would constitute a good season for the deconstructed Browns?" (WKNR) - "Managing expectations: The Browns skip into the Hue Jackson era Sunday with 29 of the team’s 53 players having two years or fewer of NFL experience."
- "RG3 disappointed Redskins great called him 'jacked up' and 'childish'" (CBS) - "Griffin III is hoping to jumpstart his career in Cleveland, which historically, is where NFL quarterback dreams go to die. Part of RG3's makeover includes changes in his personal life..."
- "Source: Marshawn Lynch ‘up in the air’ about a possible return" (PFT) - "In the offseason, retired Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was adamant: He’s done with football. Eventually, he may not be."
- "David DeCastro, Steelers agree on new six-year deal" (NFL.com) - "David DeCastro was a first-team All-Pro and Pro Bowler in 2015, and is getting rewarded for his strong performance before the 2016 season kicks off."
- "Seahawks plan 'demonstration of unity' before opener" (AP) - "Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin tweeted Thursday that the team ‘will honor the country and flag’ in a ‘demonstration of unity...’"
- "Brandon Marshall takes knee during anthem" (ESPN) - "Brandon Marshall, a teammate of Colin Kaepernick's while in college at Nevada, knelt during the national anthem before Thursday night's NFL season opener..."