Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 1 game against the Philadelphia Eagles:
- CB Marcus Burley had been waived/injured by the Seahawks during final cuts, and Cleveland claimed him knowing of his groin injury. He is the only player out this week.
- You may notice that there are no statuses listed for the other four players on the Browns’ side. That is because the NFL did away with the PROBABLE listing this year.
- All things considered, this is the healthiest a team could ask for heading into a Week 1 game. There should be no excuses on that front.
- The only player out for the Eagles is WR Bryce Treggs, who probably would’ve been inactive anyway. DL Vinny Curry should be good-to-go since he practiced in full on Friday. TE Trey Burton is the team’s third tight end; he will probably play, given that he has a limited role to begin with.
- QB Carson Wentz was not listed on the injury report all week, but the belief is that he’s still generally recovering from the fractured rib he suffered in the first preseason game.