- "Browns' Hawkins on Terrelle Pryor dislike: 'He's a QB'" (NFL.com) - "He noted that, during some of the more difficult points in Pryor's transition to receiver, he has to simply shut Pryor down and tell him to relax."
- "Pryor’s First Full Year as a Wide Receiver Was Excellent" (numberFire) - "Terrelle Pryor figured out over the past year, when he hit a career dead-end in the NFL while trying to pursue his college position of quarterback."
- "The Browns' offense isn't as bad as you think" (Plain Dealer) - "Draft an offensive lineman, Browns backers implore on social media. What's the point of a quarterback if he doesn't have an offensive line to protect him?"
- "Deshaun Watson worth the risk with Browns’ No. 1 pick" (ABJ) - "It won’t be the first time this franchise overdrafted someone. Heck, it’s probably the second-most consistent thing it does behind firing people."
- "Chargers owner to tell staff of plans to move team to L.A." (NFL.com) - "Chargers owner Dean Spanos has called an 8 a.m. PST meeting Thursday to tell his staff the news they have all been bracing for: The team plans to move to Los Angeles."
- "Vance Joseph reaches deal to be Broncos' head coach" (ESPN) - "Joseph, who interviewed for the Broncos' head-coaching job in 2015 when the team hired Gary Kubiak, is the team's choice to be the 16th coach..."
- "Bills tap Panthers defensive coordinator Sean McDermott" (CBS) - "Sean McDermott has agreed to become the next coach of the Bills. The 42-year-old coach will take over in Buffalo..."
- "Yes, the Raiders may go to Las Vegas without Sheldon Adelson" (PFT) - "At Wednesday’s joint meeting of the NFL’s finance and stadium committees, Steelers owner Art Rooney II confirmed on Wednesday that Adelson could be out of the mix."