- "Cleveland Browns and the lesson of Taylor Gabriel" (Pluto) - "If the Cleveland Browns had to do it over again, I doubt they'd cut Taylor Gabriel. But understand the former Browns receiver would not have had anything close to the success he's experienced with the Atlanta Falcons this season."
- "Browns Should Have One Goal This Off-Season" (OBR) - "With their head coach and front office in place for the second straight off-season, the Browns should only have one goal this off-season."
- "Browns should use 12th pick in a trade if they don’t draft a QB at No. 1" (News-Herald) - "The Browns can’t possibly be thinking “no thanks” to drafting a quarterback in the first round of the NFL Draft."
- "Kelce rips officials after James Harrison draws crucial holding flag" (CBS Sports) - "A holding penalty on left tackle Eric Fisher, which negated Alex Smith's successful 2-point conversion late in the fourth quarter, is all that prevented the Chiefs from tying the Steelers on Sunday night."
- "Steelers coach Mike Tomlin upset Patriots 'spotted' a day and a half" (ESPN) - "Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown took viewers inside the locker room following Sunday night's 18-16 playoff victory over the Chiefs in Kansas City, posting 17 minutes of video on Facebook Live that included the voice of head coach Mike Tomlin addressing the team."
- "Packers teammate: Mason Crosby has 'ice in his veins'" (NFL) - "Crosby actually banged home three 50-plus yard attempts in that span, also hitting a try that was negated by Jason Garrett's futile freeze attempt. Despite getting "iced," Crosby drilled the 51-yard game-winner."