- "The passing of David Modell reminds Cleveland how badly it lost" (WKNR) - "They’re all gone now. Pat Modell, the glamorous former actress who gave up her Hollywood career to live in unglamorous Cleveland at the behest of her ambitious husband."
- "Spencer Drango ‘learned a lot’ stepping up for the Browns O-Line" (Browns.com) - "The rookie started nine games and played in all 16 through a season of highs and lows that saw Cleveland finish 1-15. That was admittedly a challenge..."
- "McCown says ‘I’ve really enjoyed the journey’, not ruling out coaching" (92.3) - "Josh McCown joined Bull & Fox to talk about his career through the years, his experience with the Browns and trying to get this organization back on track..." - [AUDIO]
- "Ex-Browns once more take advantage of playoff showcase" (ESPN) - "Not that most haven't been, but it seemed that every hour on the hour a former Browns player was helping his team compete or advance or even set playoff records."
- "Pete Carroll admits to injury-reporting violation" (PFT) - "Pete Carroll accidentally wandered into quicksand on Monday during a radio appearance, admitting that cornerback Richard Sherman played for much of the year with an MCL injury..."
- "Jaguars offensive coordinator interviews reportedly include Chip Kelly" (CBS) - "Next up just might be the hiring of former Eagles and 49ers coach Chip Kelly to take over the offense and work to take Blake Bortles to the next level."
- "Rob Ryan interviewing for Redskins DC opening" (NFL.com) - "At least one of the Ryan brothers has emerged from a grim December in Buffalo to interview for a coaching position in 2017."
- "Texans, offensive coordinator George Godsey agree to part ways" (USA TODAY) - "The Houston Texans and offensive coordinator George Godsey have ‘mutually agreed to part ways,’ the team said Monday in a release."