- "Pairing Gregg Williams with Jamie Collins could be worth $50 million" (ESPN) - "Raise the flag and sound the alarm -- the Cleveland Browns are not waving goodbye to one of their key players."
- "Hue Jackson taking on more of Pep Hamilton's role" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson is so comfortable with Gregg Williams running the defense that he's leaning towards not replacing Pep Hamilton and focusing more on offense."
- "The Cleveland Browns must win NFL Draft poker" (WFNY) - "We don’t know where every single pick will land because of compensatory picks between rounds that haven’t been figured out yet, but the Browns will have seven picks the top 150..."
- "Corey Coleman meets his fans in Elyria" (C-T) - "The line of people was to the door when he arrived, and it got longer. Despite a franchise-worst 1-15 record in 2016, people still love their Browns and their autographs."
- "Redskins promote Greg Manusky, hire Jim Tomsula" (NFL.com) - "The Washington Redskins made official their hire of defensive coordinator Greg Manusky on Monday morning, and also announced the signing of a familiar face to run the defensive line."
- "Here's what Emmanuel Sanders said about playing with Tony Romo" (CBS) - "Adding a veteran would be a big benefit, especially if that veteran were Cowboys backup Tony Romo, who reportedly has identified the Broncos as his preferred landing spot."
- "Steelers head into offseason with promise, questions" (AP) - "The roll that carried the Pittsburgh Steelers from adrift at midseason to the cusp of the Super Bowl came to a sudden and emphatic stop in New England."
- "Pacman Jones to cop: ‘I hope you die . . . You’re gonna be out of a job’" (PFT) - "Jones unleashed profane tirade on the Cincinnati police officer who arrested him on charges of obstructing official business, disorderly conduct, and assault three weeks ago."