- "Hue Jackson: 'No conclusion' on Robert Griffin III future" (ESPN) - "Jackson told the assembled media at the Senior Bowl on Tuesday that he has not yet made a decision on the future of quarterback Robert Griffin III."
- "Browns ‘likely’ to franchise tag Terrelle Pryor" (CBS) - "The price of a franchise tag in 2017 for a wide receiver is $14.599 million. It would cost $12.368 million to place a transition tag on Pryor."
- "Would trading down from No. 1 make sense?" (Cleveland.com) - "We know Browns fans are tired of that, especially with Atlanta receiver Julio Jones being thrown in Cleveland's face this week."
- "Pep Hamilton making $1 million a year at Michigan" (AP) - "Pep Hamilton was lured away from the Cleveland Browns with a $4.25 million, four-year deal. Terms of their deals were obtained Tuesday by The Associated Press..."
- "NFLPA composing proposal for ‘less punitive’ approach to marijuana use" (WP) - "Leaders of the NFL Players Association are preparing a proposal that would amend the sport’s drug policies to take a ‘less punitive’ approach..."
- "Ndamukong Suh has surgery to clean up knee" (ESPN) - "Ndamukong Suh had surgery to clean up his knee, Miami vice president Mike Tannenbaum said Wednesday at the Senior Bowl."
- "Marvin Lewis hopes to sign contract extension" (NFL.com) - "The ceiling in the Lewis era seems to be Wild Card playoff berth and prompt end to the campaign. That isn't stopping the coach from seeking more security, though."
- "Eric Berry hopes to stay in K.C., agent has spoken to Chiefs" (PFT) - "The Chiefs used the franchise tag to hold onto safety Eric Berry for the 2016 season, which means that Berry is again headed toward possible free agency this offseason."