- "Williams talk trash, let competitive juices flow in final Senior Bowl practice" (ABJ) - "Jackson and Williams talked trash as if they were pro wrestlers during the South team’s Senior Bowl practice Thursday at Ladd-Peebles Stadium."
- "Joe Thomas believes Browns should go defense in Draft" (DPD) - "For the first time since 2000, the Browns own the first overall pick and speculation has risen regarding the possibility of the them selecting a quarterback."
- "Christian Kirksey says Jamie Collins signing is a ‘huge step’ for Browns" (OBR) - "Part of Kirksey's success was the play of fellow linebacker Jamie Collins, which freed Kirksey up and allowed him to make plays throughout the season."
- "Could this team of active former Browns beat the current Browns?" (WKNR) - "It shouldn’t be surprising that quarterbacks led the way with seven former Browns on rosters. There were also seven running backs."
- "NFL says injuries down this season, including concussions" (AP) - "The statistics also showed decreases in knee injuries from 2015-2016. Also of note was no conclusive evidence of more injuries on Thursday night games."
- "Money drives NFL, NFLPA views on Thursday night football" (PFT) - "Stripping away any and all facts, alternative facts, rhetoric, and rationalizations about Thursday night football, the series will continue for one reason and one reason only..."
- "Tyreek Hill leads Top-10 No. 3 receivers in separation" (NFL.com) - "The NFL's Next Gen Stats tracking data allows us to objectively measure the separation between a receiver and the defenders covering them."
- "Travis Kelce apologizes for manner of his rant against Carl Cheffers" (ESPN) - "At the time of Kelce's on-camera interview Thursday, he had not reached out to Cheffers directly to apologize and it isn't known if he plans to do so."