- "Sashi Brown says Cleveland Browns don’t need to hire experienced football executive" (MJ) - "Browns’ brain trust is already smart enough to make sure his head coach will never have to take a January plunge in Lake Erie."
- "Browns will ‘take aggressive shots’ at bolstering young roster" (Browns.com) - "Paul DePodesta, said they’ll work in ‘lockstep’ this offseason to build up the team’s roster by any means necessary."
- "RG3 says he proved 'a lot of people wrong; I know a lot were writing me off'" (Plain Dealer) - "The Browns rescued Robert Griffin III off the scrap heap in the offseason, and he believes he re-established himself as an NFL starter in his five starts."
- "Here's why Joe Thomas believes the future is bright for the 1-15 Browns" (WKNR) - "For a team that just completed a 1-15 season, the worst in Browns history, the level of optimism pouring from players cleaning their lockers was uncanny."
- "Kyle Shanahan to interview for four teams" (NFL.com) - "The creative offensive coordinator of the Atlanta Falcons will stage no less than four interviews with coach-needy teams over the next week..."
- "Chargers players express dismay over Mike McCoy's dismissal" (ESPN) - "Players expressed some surprise but ultimately seemed resigned upon learning that the Chargers had fired coach Mike McCoy..."
- "Kirk Cousins doesn’t sound willing to do a team-friendly deal" (PFT) - "McCloughan essentially wants quarterback Kirk Cousins to negotiate like Tom Brady. Instead, Cousins seems to be prepared to negotiate like Peyton Manning."
- "Sammy Watkins reportedly needs another surgery on his broken foot" (CBS) - "Sammy Watkins can't catch a break. The wide receiver battled back from a broken left foot to play in the Bills' final six games of the season..."