- "Browns getting good look at prospects beyond Watson, Garrett" (AP) - "Hue Jackson and the Cleveland Browns are getting a close-up look at a number of NFL prospects all week at the Senior Bowl."
- "Williams says Joe Haden's a playmaker, focused on getting healthy" (Browns.com) - "By his own admission, Joe Haden didn’t have the season he wanted. The veteran Browns cornerback played through pair of nagging groin injuries..."
- "Jackson wants no part of Hard Knocks this year" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson endured so many hard knocks last season that he wants no part of the HBO series Hard Knocks this season."
- "Browns as far from Super Bowl as a one-win team should be" (ESPN) - "Haslam is not giving up on the unique structure he put in place a year ago that has a former general counsel teaming with a former baseball executive..."
- "49ers make surprise hire of John Lynch as general manager" (AP) - "The San Francisco 49ers made a surprise hire to fill their general manager void Sunday, hiring former NFL safety and Fox television analyst John Lynch to replace Trent Baalke."
- "Colts hire Chris Ballard as G.M." (PFT) - "The Colts have their new G.M. Chris Ballard, who has spent the last four years in the Chiefs’ front office, was officially announced as the Colts’ G.M. today."
- "Coaching tracker: The latest on interviews, moves" (NFL.com) - "Former Bills interim coach and offensive coordinator Anthony Lynn has agreed to a four-year deal to be the Chargers' new head coach..."
- "Super Bowl prop bets: 51 of the best, worst and weirdest things to bet on" (CBS) - "Wagering on another man's pants is always fun. The guess here is blue jeans is a lock, but it might feel too casual for the national anthem before the Super Bowl."