- "Browns will consider Deshaun Watson's 'total body of work'" (ESPN) - "Immediately, the chatter started that Watson had to at least be considered for the first overall pick in the draft, which is currently owned by the Cleveland Browns."
- "Browns should take defensive end Garrett, not a quarterback, says NFL Network’s Mayock" (MJ) - "Mayock says the Browns shouldn’t mess around by reaching for a quarterback or think about trading down..."
- "Senior Bowl gives retooled Browns staff jumpstart on building chemistry" (Browns.com) - "Jackson spent the past week leading the Senior Bowl’s South roster. He also didn’t miss any chances to playfully jab..."
- "Many players at last week's Senior Bowl had to learn -- or relearn -- football's most basic formation" (Plain Dealer) - "Jackson, who, along with his staff, coached the South team, has always incorporated no-huddle into his offenses..."
- "Jed York hints that Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan will be the 49ers' next coach" (CBS) - "But he's also confident in Kyle. That's Kyle Shanahan, Falcons offensive coordinator who, apparently, will be the next 49ers' coach."
- "Adelson Pulls Out Of Las Vegas Stadium Deal, Throwing Raiders' Future Into Question" (Deadspin) - "Sheldon Adelson has backed out of the deal to finance a new Las Vegas stadium for the Oakland Raiders."
- "Texans hire Wes Welker as coaching assistant" (NFL.com) - "Wes Welker is reuniting with Bill O'Brien, but this time as a member of his staff. The Texans announced that Welker was hired as an offensive/special teams assistant coach."
- "Hardy applies for independent Spring League" (AP) - "Greg Hardy has submitted an application to play in an independent football league in April, a person with knowledge of the situation tells The Associated Press."