- "Coleman denies involvement in alleged felonious assault" (Plain Dealer) - "Coleman is named in a police report in connection with an alleged felonious assault at his apartment building over the weekend, but Coleman insists he wasn't involved..."
- "Would Tyrod Taylor interest the Browns?" (ESPN) - "It might not seem like an obvious choice, but don't discount the possibility Tyrod Taylor will take a trek down Lake Erie from Buffalo this offseason."
- "Browns’ Secondary Was Historically Bad in 2016" (numberFire) - "For a year that held such promise, that of a new era dawning under head coach Hue Jackson and an analytically-minded front office, 2016 kicked the Browns in the teeth..."
- "Once again, the Browns' offseason is all about the quarterback" (WKNR) - "The situation: When Hue Jackson was asked how far are the Browns from winning the AFC North, the coach struggled for the appropriate answer."
- "Randy Gregory suspended for at least a year, can't play in postseason" (CBS) - "On Thursday, the Cowboys defensive end was officially suspended without pay for at least one year after violating the NFL's substance abuse policy."
- "Joe Barry out as Washington Redskins defensive coordinator" (ESPN) - "The Washington Redskins have fired defensive coordinator Joe Barry, two members of his staff and the strength coach..."
- "Sean Payton fires five Saints assistants, including Joe Vitt" (PFT) - "Payton has fired five assistants: Joe Vitt, Bill Johnson, Greg McMahon, Stan Kwan and James Willis, according to Alex Marvez..."
- "Coaching tracker: Follow latest news, moves" (NFL.com) - "It's possible O'Brien could be coaching his final game with the Texans on Saturday if they are eliminated against Oakland in the Divisional Round..."