- "'Shaken' Jackson undecided on Browns' QB situation" (AP) - "Hue Jackson made a drastic decision on Sunday with DeShone Kizer. Now he's got a bigger one: keep the rookie quarterback on the bench or play Kevin Hogan."
- "All signs point to Kevin Hogan starting at QB for Browns" (ESPN) - "Based on that alone, Hogan should get the start. Hogan has to prove he can sustain this kind of production. Kizer’s numbers do not make a compelling case."
- "Hue Jackson benched his quarterback, what about benching his offensive coordinator?" (Cleveland.com) - "So what about the second-year offensive coordinator? That would be Hue Jackson."
- "David Njoku was a bright spot in loss to Jets" (OBR) - "In spite of the Browns fifth-straight loss on Sunday, there was another bright spot for the offense. David Njoku, the third of three first round picks (29th overall) showed his play making abilities."
- "Injuries: Andrew Luck won't play for Colts vs. Titans" (NFL.com) - "Bills coach Sean McDermott told reporters Monday that tight end Charles Clay underwent a knee scope and will be out multiple weeks."
- "Jack Del Rio believes Derek Carr will play on Sunday" (PFT) - "Last week, Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said quarterback Derek Carr will be out 2-6 weeks with a fractured transverse process in his back."
- "Odell Beckham Jr. out for season, set for surgery on fractured ankle" (USA TODAY) - "Beckham Jr. will undergo surgery this week to repair a fractured ankle suffered in Sunday’s loss against the Los Angeles Chargers."
- "Y.A. Tittle, NFL legend and Pro Football Hall of Famer, dies at age 90" (CBS) - "Tittle retired after the 1964 season with 33,070 career yards and 242 career touchdown passes."