So it’s definitely been an eventful last few days for our beloved (r)orange helmets. On Wednesday, coach Hue Jackson named Kevin Hogan the starter. This effectively ends the DeShone Kizer experiment for now, and possibly for good. I get into that in this midweek edition of Ez Does It:
- What do I know?
- Congratulations to Kevin Hogan.
- What this means for Kizer
- Does this change expectations of Hue?
- What happens if Hogan plays poorly?
- Could firing him actually be the right option? Am I actually asking that question?
Yes, in a manner of speaking. Also get into the veracity of coaches that would come here in that event. To listen, simply click on the player at the top of the page, the widget in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article) or by clicking here:
We’d love to hear from you; give us your feedback in the comments’ section below, or if you think you may want to possibly try your hand to doing a ‘cast, hit me up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!