QB Cody Kessler, WR Kenny Britt, OL Zach Banner, OL Marcus Martin, OLB James Burgess, DL T.Y. McGill, and CB Reggie Porter.
- Despite only being questionable this week, the team decided to hold Britt out for the second straight game.
- Jamie Collins makes his return from concussion and will start. Burgess, who was listed as doubtful, is indeed out.
- A change from last week: Caleb Brantley is active and Porter is out.
- Both offensive linemen who were questionable — J.C. Tretter and Shon Coleman — are active.
- Texans inactives include:
New Texans DE Kendall Langford is inactive vs. Browns. Other inactives: CB Kevin Johnson, S Corey Moore, C Kyle Fuller, RB Jordan Todman, ILB Ben Heeney and G Dorian Johnson.