- "Jackson talks as though he's leaning to go back to DeShone Kizer" (OBR) - "Just the fact that Jackson isn't sure about starting Kevin Hogan once again, means he's leaning to go back to rookie DeShone Kizer and take his lumps with him."
- "Hue Jackson clarifies text to Deshaun Watson" (Plain Dealer) - "Hue Jackson reiterated that he never texted Deshaun Watson to give him a heads up that the Browns might draft him..."
- "For Browns To Succeed, Haslams Must Avoid Same Old Mistakes" (92.3) - "Haslam can do something truly outrageous and surprise everyone simply by tinkering with the organization instead of taking a sledge hammer to it like he’s previously done."
- "Rumor: Peyton Manning was in Cleveland last week" (DPD) - "The Manning to Cleveland rumors have been around almost from the moment that the Haslams bought the team from former owner Randy Lerner."
- "Injuries: Emmanuel Sanders ruled out for Week 7" (NFL.com) - "Golden Tate could miss a few weeks. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Tate, who exited Sunday's loss in New Orleans with an injured shoulder..."
- "NFLPA files for restraining order to again block Ezekiel Elliott suspension" (ESPN) - "The NFL Players Association has filed a request for a temporary restraining order that again would put the six-game suspension..."
- "Bowman decides to stay in Bay Area, signs one-year deal with Raiders" (CBS) - "After meeting with NaVorro Bowman on Monday, the Raiders came away so impressed with the All-Pro linebacker that they decided to lock him down right away."
- "McCarthy: Packers' Rodgers to have surgery on collarbone" (AP) - "McCarthy said that Rodgers will have surgery on his broken right collarbone. The rest of Rodgers' season is in jeopardy."