Alright so after Sunday, I was probably a little angrier than reason called for (impossible as that may seem following this team). Thus, the program that day may have had a bit of an unintended edge to it, and perhaps you enjoyed it.
However I am still resolved that, if you really look at it, this team is not nearly in the dire straits people often repeat that we are in. In this Special October 17th Show, I try to look up a bit:
- The decision to pull DeShone Kizer had some pretty intense consequences, but all is still not lost.
- It’s possible that the Kevin Hogan performance was so bad, that it allows Hue to credibly make the move back, which would be fortuitous if it comes to fruition.
- Evaluating the roster - literally going through each position and comparing where we are vs. where Analytics started.
- It’s really this simple: fix QB, WR and S, and this is damn-near a playoff team.
- For some reason I also go on some tangent about Billy Vegas
- Mowing grass to beat a cold.
It actually sounds better than the billing suggests, though upon listening in post I do appear to have a bit of vocal deepening as a result of the common (and deadly) Florida cold/flu strain. I don’t think you’ll find it objectionable, except maybe some of the content.
To listen, click the player at the top of this page. Alternatively, you can use the widget in betweeb the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article). Or, if neither of those options are good enough for you, than just click here:
Let us know what you think in the comments’ section below. Also, if you’re willing to listen to me blather on for an hour and a half, at least give my man Thelonius an additional twenty for his latest edition of Straight No Chaser. He’s good.
If you’re out there thinking that just anybody can do this, it’s shocking how accurate you actually are. We’d love to hear you, so send me a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s hook it up.
Thanks for listening!