- "Garrett eager to test himself, his health against Titans" (ABJ) - "Garrett aspires to become a perennial Pro Bowl player, so he’s looking forward to gauging himself against an opponent of that caliber for the first time in regular-season action."
- "Kenny Britt motivated to return this week, face team that drafted him" (C-T) - "Kenny Britt has extra incentive this week to return from a groin injury. The Browns are hosting the Tennessee Titans, who drafted Britt No. 30 in 2009."
- "Browns Film Room: What are they doing?" (WFNY) - "The Cleveland Browns are 0-6 and looking worse than last season—which is saying something. The Browns were boat raced out of Texas on Sunday, falling to the Houston Texans, 33-17."
- "Hue Jackson supports players celebrating big plays, even when Browns get blown out" (PFT) - "Asked about Shelton’s dancing by reporters today, Jackson defended it, saying he wants his players to play with emotion."
- "Browns preparing for the dynamic, 'special' Marcus Mariota" (Browns.com) - "Marcus Mariota is known throughout NFL circles as a dual-threat quarterback who relies on his legs as much as his arm."
- "Tennessee Titans vs. Cleveland Browns | Week 7 Game Preview" (NFL on YouTube) - "The keys to victory, X-factor, and game prediction for the Week 7 matchup between the 3-3 Tennessee Titans and the 0-6 Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Injuries: Josh Norman (rib) back at 'Skins practice" (NFL.com) - "Benjamin has been battling knee issues throughout the season and had to make an early exit in the Panthers' Week 3 contest with the Saints."
- "Rodgers undergoes surgery Thursday on broken collarbone" (ESPN) - "Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers underwent surgery Thursday on his broken collarbone, a source confirmed to ESPN."
- "Adrian Peterson can continue to dominate for the Cardinals" (CBS) - "The combination of play-calling, blocking and Peterson running with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind resulted in some big plays early."