Here is the injury report for the Cleveland Browns’ Week 7 game against the Tennessee Titans:
|LB||Brian Orakpo||Not injury related||DNP||FULL||--|
- The only played ruled out this week for the Browns is OLB James Burgess (knee), who will miss his second straight game.
- There is concern in the Browns’ secondary this week. CB Jason McCourty hurt his ankle during Thursday’s practice and did not participate in practice on Friday. Meanwhile, rookie S Jabrill Peppers suffered a toe injury in last week’s game. He didn’t practice on Wednesday, but practiced on a limited basis Thursday and Friday. Both players are listed as questionable, but my hunch tells me that McCourty will miss the game while Peppers will play (but not on punt returns).
- Also in the secondary, CB Jamar Taylor was limited all with with a rib injury, but he’s expected to play on Sunday.
- WR Kenny Britt (knee/groin) was a limited participant in practice all week and is listed as questionable. I think Britt will be active this week. WR Sammie Coates hurt his hamstring again and was limited in practice on Thursday and Friday. He is also listed as questionable.
- For the Titans, two players are ruled out: WR Corey Davis and S Johnathan Cyprien. Both players have already missed multiple weeks of action.
- Three players are questionable: RB DeMarco Murray (hamstring), TE Delanie Walker (calf), and LB Derrick Morgan (abdomen). All three players are significant contributors to the team’s offense, and even if they play, they could be hampered. My guess is that of the three, Walker might not play.