Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: CBS - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 76 degrees (feels like 76). 0% chain of rain. Winds from S at 11 MPH.
Odds: Titans by 6 points.
The areas in YELLOW will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
- The Browns will be wearing brown jerseys, brown pants, and orange socks. This is the first time this season the team has not worn white jerseys and white pants.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- RB Duke Johnson - 10 catches away from tying for No. 10 on the Browns’ alltime receptions by a running back list with 150 (Dub Jones).
- DL Myles Garrett - With one sack, will record the second-best total (four) by a Brown in his first three career games. Will also be the first player in franchise history to reach the mark since Charles Buchanan in 1988 (4.5). Will become the first NFL player to register a sack in each of his first three career games since Barkevious Mingo in 2013. A sack would give him one in three consecutive games, making him the first Brown to do so since Desmond Bryant (Weeks 7-9 in 2015), the first Browns rookie to do so since Jabaal Sheard (Weeks 11-13 in 2011) and the first rookie No. 1 overall pick to do so since Mario Williams (Weeks 7-9 in 2006).
- OLB Joe Schobert - He is leading the team this season in tackles and is tied for fifth among all NFL players in tackles.
- CB Jason McCourty - An interception would tie his single-season career high of four. It would also make him the first Brown to register a pick in three consecutive games since Joe Haden did it in Weeks 11-13 in 2014.
- WR Kenny Britt was a first-round pick by Tennessee in 2009 and spent five seasons (2009-13) with the Titans.
- CB Jason McCourty was a sixth-round pick by Tennessee in 2009 and spent eight season (2009-16) with the Titans.
- Defensive coordinator Gregg Williams was senior defensive assistant for the Titans in 2013. Beforehand, Williams spent 11 seasons with the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans from 1990-00, serving a number of different roles, including defensive coordinator from 1997-2002.
- Titans QB Brandon Weeden was a first-round pick by Cleveland in 2012 and spent two seasons (2012-13) with the Browns.
- Titans offensive coordinator Terry Robiskie (2001-06), assistant wide receivers coach Luke Steckel (2009-12) and assistant offensive line coach Mike Sullivan (2001-04, 2007-08, 2013) all coached with the Browns.
- Titans defensive line coach Nick Eason was a defensive lineman for the Browns from 2004-06 and was a coaching intern in 2013.
- Titans wide receivers coach Frisman Jackson spent four seasons as a wide receiver for the Browns from 2002-05.
- Titans strength and conditioning assistant Taylor Porter was a strength and conditioning intern for the Browns in 2015.
- The Browns hold a 35-29 advantage in the all-time series.
- These two teams last faced each other in the regular season on October 16, 2016, when the Titans won 28-26 in their stadium. It was actually a lop-sided game (28-13) with just over two minutes to go, but Cleveland scored 2 quick touchdowns (and missed a two-point conversion). Cody Kessler had thrown for 336 yards and 2 touchdowns, and Terrelle Pryor caught two touchdown passes for Cleveland.
- We still have the Brian Hoyer game to hang on to: