- "Joe Thomas' injury overshadows Browns' QB shuffle and 0-7 record" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns came closer than they have all season but lost for the seventh time in seven games, this time in overtime. The Browns also lost their iron man."
- "Browns are a mess, and things are only getting worse" (C-T) - "As the number of empty seats grows, the level of interest declines and the victory total remains the same, there is one bit of good news. The Browns are leaving the country."
- "Refocused: Tennessee Titans 12, Cleveland Browns 9" (PFF) - "Things weren’t going well with Deshone Kizer, who was playing efficiently until he started turning the ball over when he began to open up his game."
- "Stats and Facts: Browns vs. Titans" (Browns.com) - "Kirksey set a career high with 17 tackles and forced one fumble. He has three career forced fumbles. Kirksey, who finished third in the NFL in tackles in 2016, is leading the team this year with 58."
- "Titans vs. Browns | NFL Week 7 Game Highlights" (NFL on YouTube) - "The Tennessee Titans battle the Cleveland Browns in Week 7 of the 2017 NFL Season." - VIDEO
- "Injuries we're tracking from Sunday's Week 7 games" (NFL.com) - "Carson Palmer suffered a broken left arm during the second quarter against the Los Angeles Rams."
- "Defense leads way as Steelers get comfortable atop AFC North" (AP) - "Joe Haden spent his first few weeks in Pittsburgh trying to fit into a new locker room after spending seven seasons in Cleveland."
- "Justin Timberlake announces he's Super Bowl LII halftime show" (CBS) - "The singer announced on Sunday that he'll be the headlining act for the Super Bowl LII halftime show."