- "Joe Thomas surgery successful, full recovery expected" (Fox 8) - "Thomas, who had never missed a snap since turning pro in 2007, will undergo surgery Tuesday and could need nine months to recover from a serious injury..."
- "Hue Jackson will not relent when it comes to his QB and turnovers" (ESPN) - "Hue Jackson will give nothing when it comes to his emphasis on rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer avoiding turnovers."
- "Kizer remains confident in face of turnovers, uncertain status" (Browns.com) - "Nothing changed for DeShone Kizer on Monday. The uncertainty about what his Sunday in London would look like remained, but he’s dealt with similar situations..."
- "Browns DC Williams: We're turning Myles Garrett loose" (NFL.com) - "He's been featured in plenty of promotional programming and material, but we still haven't gotten the full-blown Myles Garrett Experience in the NFL."
- "Injuries: Eagles' Jordan Hicks suffers ruptured Achilles" (NFL.com) - "Doug Pederson confirmed linebacker Jordan Hicks suffered a ruptured Achilles and left tackle Jason Peters tore his ACL and MCL in Monday's win over the Redskins..."
- "NFL upholds Marshawn Lynch suspension" (CBS) - "Unsurprisingly, he lost his appeal, even though Chiefs cornerback Marcus Peters, who was involved in the scuffle and is a good friend of Lynch's, decided to speak at the appeal on Lynch's behalf."
- "Randy Gregory expected to apply for reinstatement for 2018 season" (PFT) - "Randy Gregory becomes eligible to apply for reinstatement Nov. 6, which is 60 days before his suspension ends."
- "Tomlin: Bryant's taking issues public 'out of bounds'" (AP) - "Mike Tomlin has a message for wide receiver Martavis Bryant: get comfortable. The Pittsburgh Steelers coach stressed Tuesday that Bryant is ‘not available via trade...’"