- "DeShone Kizer won't play scared" (Plain Dealer) - "Kizer won't be looking over his shoulder for Hue Jackson's king-sized hook or worry about another Changing of the Guard when he returns to his starting role..."
- "Hue Jackson not yet ruling out Myles Garrett" (WKYC) - "Myles Garrett was placed in NFL Concussion Protocol, but coach Hue Jackson is not yet ready to declare him ‘out’ for Sunday’s game against the Vikings."
- "Browns promote Matt Lengel" (PFT) - "The Browns promoted tight end Matt Lengel from the practice squad. The Bengals originally signed Lengel as an undrafted free agent in 2015 out of Eastern Kentucky."
- "Jimmy Haslam is definitely not a cheap owner" (WFNY) - "When you consider that, you begin to have an understanding why the Browns might have played hardball with Joe Haden over his contract."
- "Chris Mortensen’s Cancer Battle" (MMQB) - "He might have said it was when a doctor told him, matter-of-factly, in January 2016 that he suspected Mortensen had the most severe and advanced form of malignant throat cancer."
- "Steelers bench disgruntled Martavis Bryant for Sunday" (ESPN) - "The Steelers have benched Martavis Bryant for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions over his use of social media, the receiver said."
- "Bears finally upgrade at WR by trading for Chargers' Dontrelle Inman" (CBS) - "The Bears desperately needed to acquire a competent receiver for Mitchell Trubisky's sake. On Wednesday, they did exactly that through a trade with the Chargers."
- "Injuries: Browns' Myles Garrett in concussion protocol" (NFL.com) - "In Carolina, Luke Kuechly was a full participant in practice, but still remains in the league's concussion protocol."