- "Browns aren't thrilled about long flight" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns did not sound like a group of happy travelers as they prepared to make the trek across the pond to play the Minnesota Vikings."
- "Garrett out with concussion, not traveling to London" (AP) - "The No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft, Garrett has already missed four games with a badly sprained right ankle and now he'll sit out again."
- "Gregg Williams making strides with legal hits and fewer penalties" (WKNR) - "One thing is for sure. You won’t see Zimmer and Browns defensive coordinator Gregg Williams socializing anytime soon."
- "Vikings Coach Mike Zimmer Believes Hue Jackson Will Turn Browns Around" (92.3) - "Zimmer admitted that he might be a little biased because he and Jackson are close friends."
- "Easy to see slippery slope to 0-16" (ABJ) - "Everyone thought the Browns hit rock bottom last year when they went 1-15, but this season, they’re reminding their fans a new low is possible."
- "Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns | Week 8 Game Preview" (NFL on YouTube) - "NFL Playbook previews the Week 8 matchup in London between the Minnesota Vikings and the Cleveland Browns." - VIDEO
- "Injuries: Aaron Rodgers has '13 screws' in collarbone" (NFL.com) - "Aaron Rodgers has traded in shoulder pads for shoulder slings since breaking his collarbone a few weeks back."
- "'Okung, other players could skip upcoming meeting with owners" (ESPN) - "It's even possible that Okung and other players could decide to skip next week's meeting if their unhappiness with the league continues."
- "Mark Cuban says the NFL’s problems are accelerating" (PFT) - "Cuban has been saying for years that the NFL is heading for a massive decline, and he said today that he is rapidly being proven right."