Welp, another game that seemed like we could actually win falls by the wayside today, as our beloved Cleveland Browns fall to the Minnesota Vikings in London, England earlier today by a final of 33-16, and I talk about it during my weekly (postgame) installment of Ez Does it. What follows is what I talk about but also serves as a roster of reasons for why we lost:
- Missed PAT
- Treggs’ muffed punt
- Missed short FG
- Defensive miscue gives away a TD
- Bad timeout sequence at the end of the first half and beginning of 2nd half
- Missed play to Njoku
- Crow fumble gives them another free-three
- Not pounding it in on a favorable goal-to-go situation
- Drops (unofficial): 3 by Louis, 2 by Njoku, 1 by DeValve
- Killer penalties led to a dagger TD drive
Having said all that (and I do), there was still plenty of positives to come away from this game with. Like, for real good ones. What were they? Well hear it for yourself by hitting the player at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can access the show via the widget that lives in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this but every DBN article. Or, just go here:
Let us know what you think about what we’re doing in the comments’ section below. If you’d like to involve yourself in what we’re doing, then we’d certainly love to hear you. Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll hook it up.
Thanks for listening!