- "Browns still looking for answers after falling to 0-4" (AP) - "DeShone Kizer used a metaphor about a toilet. Coach Hue Jackson expressed confidence that the team's owner will not dump him."
- "Young Browns trying to not let frustration set in" (OBR) - "For the Browns young roster, they need a win in the worst way to validate the rebuilding plan the front office and coaching staff is trying to implement."
- "Hue Jackson stands by DeShone Kizer, says he mainly played 'lights out'" (ESPN) - "Kizer's numbers on Sunday against Cincinnati showed he had the lowest completion percentage and fewest yards in his four-game NFL career."
- "Browns confident Myles Garrett could make NFL debut this week" (WKYC) - "Garrett was able to progress to the point where he ran and did light individual work leading up to last Sunday’s loss at the Indianapolis Colts..."
- "Derek Carr has transverse process fracture in back" (NFL.com) - "Raiders coach Jack Del Rio told reporters Monday that his star quarterback is dealing with a transverse process fracture in his back."
- "Colts GM: Andrew Luck will start 'slowly' working back into practice this week" (CBS) - "It's been a long wait, but Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck has finally moved one step closer to a return to the field."
- "Kareem Hunt on pace for single-season scrimmage-yards record" (PFT) - "A quarter of the way through his rookie season, Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is on pace to accomplish things that have never been done in NFL history."
- "Appeals court latest stop in running back's suspension case" (AP) - "The league said the lawsuit filed by the players union, representing Elliott, should be thrown out because it was improperly filed before an arbitrator ruled in the case."