- "Browns place LB Dominique Alexander on IR, elevate LB Deon King" (Browns.com) - "Alexander appeared as a reserve in all four games this season and logged one special teams tackle. He injured his knee in the first quarter against the Bengals on Sunday."
- "McCown says Browns’ unique and extensive rebuild requires at least 3 years" (C-T) - "Josh McCown was inside Browns headquarters for the demolition. He said the rebuild needs at least three years before it can be judged accurately."
- "Josh Gordon hasn't yet applied for reinstatement" (Plain Dealer) - "Josh Gordon has been out of rehab for almost a week, but hasn't yet applied for reinstatement from his indefinite suspension, a league source confirmed for cleveland.com Tuesday."
- "Plenty of blame to go around" (WFNY) - "It almost seemed like people were taking sides with two sides forming. One side is blaming the front office, while the other is blaming the coaches. But in the end, the entire franchise is liable..."
- "Injuries: Saints place OT Zach Strief (knee) on IR" (NFL.com) - "The Saints got a major boost in their shutout win over the Dolphins on Sunday, but it didn't come without a price."
- "Bears LB Danny Trevathan has suspension reduced to 1 game" (ESPN) - "Chicago Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan has had his two-game suspension trimmed to one game after an appeal."
- "Bears rookie Mitchell Trubisky ready to take starting role" (AP) - "Mitchell Trubisky thinks he can handle the pressure of his first NFL start Monday night against the Minnesota Vikings."
- "NFL could eliminate rule prohibiting rookies from practice field until school year ends" (PFT) - "The league’s competition committee heard the plan during a conference call Tuesday, per Pelissero, though no vote is required to change it."