The Browns are at home to take on the Jets in Week 5. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, October 8, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: FOX - Sam Rosen (play-by-play) & Ronde Barber (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 71 degrees (feels like 71). 0% chain of rain. Winds from WSW at 7 MPH.
Odds: Jets by 1 point.
The areas in GREEN will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
- The Browns will be wearing white jerseys and white pants for the fifth straight game, along with brown socks.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- RB Duke Johnson - A rushing touchdown will mark Johnson’s third consecutive game with a rushing score. He would be the first Brown to run for touchdowns in three consecutive games since Trent Richardson rushed for a touchdown in four consecutive games in Weeks 12-15 in 2012.
- DE Emmanuel Ogbah - A sack would give him one in three consecutive games, making him the first Brown to do so since DL Desmond Bryant in Weeks 7-9 in 2015. A forced fumble will make him the first Browns defender to record three forced fumbles in the first five weeks of the season since Anthony Pleasant (three) in 1995.
- OLB Joe Schobert - Led the team with a career-high 11 tackles against Cincinnati. He leads the team this season and is tied for eighth in the NFL with 33 tackles.
- Jets Head Coach Todd Bowles spent four seasons (2001-04) coaching the Browns secondary.
- Jets assistant head coach/inside linebackers coach Mike Caldwell played three seasons (1993-95) in Cleveland after joining the team as a third-round pick in 1993.
- Jets defensive backs assistant coach Daylon McCutcheon appeared in 103 games with the Browns as a defensive back from 1999-2005. He was a third-round pick in 1999.
- Jets Special Teams Coordinator Brant Boyer played for the Browns from 2001-03 and spent time with the Browns as a training camp intern in 2009.
- Jets defensive line coach Robert Nunn held the same role with the Browns last season.
- Jets offensive line coach Steve Marshall spent two seasons (2007-08) in the same role with the Browns.
- Jets QB Josh McCown was with the Browns from 2015-16. He set the Browns single-game passing record with 457 passing yards on Oct. 11, 2015.
- Jets LB Demario Davis spent 2016 with the Browns.
- Jets DB Buster Skrine was a fifth-round pick by the Browns in 2011 and spent four years with the club.
- Quarterbacks coach David Lee held the same position with the Jets from 2013-14.
- Defensive line coach Clyde Simmons started his coaching in the NFL as an intern with the Jets in 2010.
- Offensive line coach Bob Wylie served as the Jets tight ends coach from 1990-91. Wylie also coached at Syracuse University from 2005-06.
- Sports scientist Jamey Mroz started his NFL career as an intern with the Jets in 2012.
- The Browns hold a 12-11 advantage in the all-time series.
- These two teams last faced each other in the regular season on October 30, 2016, when the Jets won 31-28 in Cleveland. Cleveland led 20-7 at the half, but the Jets dominated the second half, ripping off 24 unanswered points.