Welp. Teasing a thoroughly tortured fanbase as only they can, today our beloved (r)orange helmets fell to the Green Bay Packers in overtime, 27-21, and I talk about it during this edition of Ez Does It:
- Our most winnable game remaining was just frittered away
- I gripe about Sashi a bit
- The silver lining (and this kind of applies to SEMTEX)
- Kizer blew it
- Ricardo Louis missed tackle was a killer
- Carl Nassib’s missed sack was a killer
- Some questionable penalties on us combined with some very ridiculous non-calls
- Time management: Hue does not has it.
- Even with all that, we still win if Njoku hangs onto the ball.
- John Dorsey, what he could mean
- I remember Clay Matthews Sr.
- How much are you willing to pay Josh Gordon
And more stuff even than that. Don’t take my word for it though - listen to yourself be clicking on the player at the top of the page. You can also hit the widget in between the article and comments’ section (of not just this be every DBN article) or better yet, just go here:
You can opine about the quality in the comments’ section below. Would love to hear from you (literally) so if you think maybe you could do this (not that now is a great time to be talking about this team) shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for listening!