- "Hue Jackson doesn’t like Josh Gordon fighting on Twitter, but has no issue with sunglasses on sideline" (ABJ) - "Josh Gordon and Damarious Randall kept talking trash Monday, and it took an ugly turn. Hue Jackson wasn’t happy about any of it."
- "With three games left in a winless season" (WKNR) - "John Dorsey sat on a folding chair in a corner of the Browns’ locker room in FirstEnergy Stadium Sunday night and observed how the players he inherited deal with humiliation."
- "Browns would pick first and sixth, which is nice" (PFT) - "The Browns moved a step closer to securing the top pick in next year’s draft, and their second pick’s getting better too, with the Texans losing again."
- "Browns motivated to win for ‘people of Cleveland’" (Browns.com) - "Joel Bitonio nor his teammates envisioned the unfortunate unfolding of this winless season, one that has been defined by missed opportunities, self-inflicted wounds and other dynamics."
- "Injury roundup: Dolphins' Thomas playing with torn PCL" (NFL.com) - "Miami Dolphins defensive back Michael Thomas has been playing with a torn PCL and multiple bone bruises in his right knee, sources tell NFL Network's Tom Pelissero."
- "Plenty of factors complicate Aaron Rodgers’ potential return" (PFT) - "Rodgers’ health: When he broke his collarbone on the left side four years ago, Rodgers went eight weeks between games."
- "NFL Network suspends analysts over sexual misconduct suit" (AP) - "Marshall Faulk and two other NFL Network analysts were suspended after a woman who worked as a wardrobe stylist at the network accused them of sexual misconduct in a lawsuit."
- "Tomlin: Ryan Shazier still wants to game-plan from his hospital bed" (CBS) - "Mike Tomlin revealed that whenever he goes to visit Shazier in the hospital, all Shazier wants to do is talk about the Steelers."