- "Jabrill Peppers, Danny Shelton return" (OBR) - "Shelton has missed two games, one with a calf injury and one last week listed as a rib injury. On the season, Shelton has 27 tackles with a pass broken up in 11 games."
- "DeShone Kizer says he’s worried about maximizing his potential" (ABJ) - "Hue Jackson has watched DeShone Kizer encounter more adversity this season than any other rookie quarterback he’s ever guided."
- "Dorsey reveals Chiefs had DeShone Kizer as No. 4 QB in 2017 draft" (Plain Dealer) - "Dorsey revealed Wednesday that the Chiefs had DeShone Kizer fourth among quarterbacks in the 2017 draft, and believes he'll get better."
- "Browns can’t stand pat at QB, so here are the options" (C-T) - "They belonged to new general manager John Dorsey, who will have the final say on what happens to Kizer and at quarterback after the horrible season concludes New Year’s Eve..."
- "Injuries: Tyrod Taylor will start for Bills if he's healthy" (NFL.com) - "Taylor would get most of the reps in practice as the quarterback returns from a knee injury that sidelined him in Week 14."
- "Goodell, Jerry Jones moving on with new contract in place" (AP) - "Goodell twice turned to Jerry Jones when asked about his relationship with the powerful Dallas Cowboys owner who tried to scuttle his contract extension."
- "NFLN executive sanitizes his Twitter account, before deleting it" (PFT) - "The only thing that makes an awkward civil lawsuit even more awkward is an effort to destroy evidence that may be in some way relevant to it."
- "What Would You Do If You Found Out You Had CTE?" (MMQB) - "There’s no test to diagnose CTE in living patients. Yet. But the Boston University CTE Center’s Ann McKee believes one could be ready in as little as five years."