- "Browns want to ‘ruin’ plans for 0-16 parade and avoid history" (C-T) - "Fourth of July? Of course. St. Patrick’s Day? Line the streets. Cavaliers championship? Pack downtown. But Browns coach Hue Jackson and his players have no interest..."
- "Hue Jackson sticks with DeShone Kizer as starting QB" (ABJ) - "Browns rookie quarterback DeShone Kizer usually plays well every other game, and coach Hue Jackson is betting the trend will continue."
- "As Bengals Rumors Swirl, Hue Jackson Says He’s Committed To Browns" (92.3) - "Oh, Hue. You coach the Browns and it can always get worse. Under his watch, it has, which he acknowledged Sunday."
- "Examining whether Browns got any 'real players' under Sashi Brown" (CBS) - "Is Dorsey right though? Did Sashi Brown fail in his acquisition of players, especially in the draft?"
- "Woman wearing Joe Thomas jersey beats up guy; Joe Thomas takes notice" (Shutdown Corner) - "We’re not sure exactly what preceded this melee that appeared to have taken place at a Cleveland Browns tailgate."
- "Injuries: Hunter Henry suffers laceration to kidney" (NFL.com) - "New England Patriots believe the running back suffered a sprained knee, along with a bruise from a player landing on it, but avoided tearing his ACL."
- "Panthers name Tina Becker COO, she now runs daily operation" (AP) - "Tina Becker has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer and been given full control of the day-to-day management of the organization."
- "NFL: Gene Steratore using index card 'very unusual,' but within rules" (ESPN) - "Steratore's decision to use an index card while measuring a key first down Sunday night was ‘very unusual’ but did not violate league rules..."