The Browns are on the road to take on the Chargers in Week 13. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 4:05 PM ET
Location: StubHub Center, Carson, CA
TV Channel: CBS - Spero Dedes (play-by-play) & Adam Archuleta (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 68 degrees (feels like 68). 0% chance of precipitation, winds from SW at 6 MPH
Odds: Chargers by 14 points.
The areas in GREEN will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
- The Browns will be wearing white jerseys, white pants, and orange socks.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- QB DeShone Kizer - A rushing TD would mark his sixth of the season and would tie Otto Graham (1950, 1953 and 1955) for the second-best total by a Browns quarterback in a single season. It would also tie him for fourth among all NFL rookie quarterbacks in the category since 2000. With 18 rushing yards, would pass Mike Phipps (279, 1974) for second on the Browns’ single-season quarterback rushing list.
- RB Isaiah Crowell - With 46 yards on the ground, could become the first Brown to rush for at least 600 yards in four consecutive seasons since Greg Pruitt in 1975-78.
- RB Duke Johnson - With 54 receiving yards, could become the first NFL running back to record 500 receiving yards in each of his first three seasons since Herschel Walker in 1986-88.
- RB Matthew Dayes - With a kickoff return of 50 or more yards, will become the first Brown to record three kickoff returns of 50-plus yards since Joshua Cribbs in 2011.
- CB Jason McCourty - Will start his 100th career game.
- Senior Offensive Assistant Al Saunders served as the head coach of the Chargers from 1986-88. Prior to being named head coach, Saunders served as the wide receivers’ coach and assistant head coach from 1983-85.
- LB Deon King appeared in two games for the Chargers during the 2016 season.
- LB James Burgess Jr. was a member of the Chargers’ practice squad during the 2016 season.
- Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn spent two seasons (2007-08) as the Browns running backs coach.
- Chargers offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt served as Cleveland’s special teams coordinator in 1999.
- Chargers running backs coach Alfredo Roberts was the Browns tight ends coach from 2007-08.
- Chargers quarterbacks coach Shane Steichen was an offensive quality control coach for the Browns in 2013.
- Chargers offense quality control coach Dan Shamash was an offensive assistant for the Browns from 2009-10.
- Chargers WR Travis Benjamin was originally selected by the Browns in the fourth round of the 2012 draft. He set multiple Browns punt return records before signing with San Diego in 2016.
- Chargers LB Hayes Pullard was a seventh-round draft pick by the Browns in 2015.
- The Chargers hold a 15-9-1 advantage in the all-time series.
- These two teams last faced each other in the regular season on December 24, 2016, when the Browns won 20-17 in Cleveland. It was the Browns’ only win of the season, as Jamie Meder’s blocked field goal helped secure the victory to end the game. Isaiah Crowell had two touchdowns, and Robert Griffin III was the team’s starting quarterback that day.