- "Browns' last true hope for a win comes Sunday in Chicago" (ESPN) - "That’s because the Cleveland Browns play their season finale in Pittsburgh, and with the loss to the Patriots, the Steelers will have much to play for in each of their last two games."
- "Derrick Kindred to injured reserve and Browns sign DB B.W. Webb" (OBR) - "To replace him, they have signed defensive back B.W. Webb to the active roster. To make room on the roster, the team placed Kindred on injured reserve."
- "John Dorsey on if Hue Jackson will be back with Browns" (Plain Dealer) - "John Dorsey referred back to Jimmy Haslam's declaration that Hue Jackson will back in 2018 and beyond when asked about on Tuesday."
- "Browns ownership should let Dorsey hire his own coach" (PFT) - "Why not let him? Why force upon Dorsey an arranged marriage that will delay, if not derail, Dorsey’s ability to point the franchise in the direction he envisions?"
- "Injuries: Antonio Brown (leg) ruled out for Week 16" (NFL.com) - "Mike Tomlin said Brown has a significant contusion to his lower leg that will sideline him for the Steelers' Christmas Day tilt against the Houston Texans."
- "Packers put Aaron Rodgers back on injured reserve" (CBS) - "Rodgers was experiencing soreness after the game, so it is not a surprise to see the Packers shutting him down for the year now that they're officially out of the playoff hunt."
- "Thomas Davis' suspension reduced to one game on appeal" (USA TODAY) - "Davis' suspension was reduced from two games to one by appeals officer James Thrash, the NFL announced on Tuesday."
- "Panthers sale sparks buzz in political, business circles" (AP) - "The stunning news of the rare opportunity to purchase an NFL team has quickly garnered the attention of sports figures, business investors and politicians alike."