- "Joel Bitonio thankful for health, Pro Bowl recognition" (C-T) - "Bitonio kept thinking about last year when he found out Tuesday he had been voted a second alternate for the Pro Bowl."
- "Duke Johnson matches record set by Herschel Walker 30 years ago" (OBR) - "Last week, Johnson had five receptions for 40 yards and also had the Browns only touchdown as he scored on a 12-yard run around left end."
- "Isaiah Crowell wants the ball more in Browns offense" (ESPN) - "Isaiah Crowell ran the ball five times in the Cleveland Browns' loss to the Baltimore Ravens. He gained 72 yards -- with a 59-yard run."
- "Kizer Is A 2nd Round Pick, It’s OK If He Doesn’t Work Out" (92.3) - "In what feels like a bi-weekly change of opinion this year, Browns head coach Hue Jackson is no longer touting DeShone Kizer as the quarterback of the future."
- "Browns GM walks back critical comments, speaks highly of Hue Jackson" (CBS) - "Dorsey blasted the previous regime and the players currently on the roster, and in the process put everyone on notice, he walked back those comments."
- "Injury roundup: Julio Jones sits out Falcons practice" (NFL.com) - "Julio Jones (ankle) will not practice Wednesday. Coach Dan Quinn told reporters the wideout will be limited all week..."
- "Cowboys star Elliott mum on hiatus in return from suspension" (AP) - "Elliott wasn't interested in sharing that side of himself, or much of anything else in a 70-second session with reporters..."
- "NFL fines Ricardo Allen $9,115" (PFT) - "The NFL fined Falcons free safety Ricardo Allen $9,115 for ‘unnecessarily striking a player out of bounds’ during Monday night’s win at Tampa Bay, Vaughn McClure of ESPN reports."