Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 24, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
TV Channel: CBS - Tom McCarthy (play-by-play) & Steve Beuerlein (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 25 degrees (feels like 16). 80% chance of snow, winds from NW at 8 MPH
Odds: Bears by 6.5 points.
The areas in ORANGE will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
- The Browns will be wearing white jerseys, white pants, and orange socks.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- RB Isaiah Crowell - Recorded the Browns’ longest play of the season when he registered a 59-yard run against the Ravens. Crowell has five runs of 50-plus yards since 2015, tied for the second most in the NFL during that span.
- RB Duke Johnson - With 92 rushing yards and 63 receiving yards, would become the first Brown to accrue at least 600 receiving yards and 400 rushing yards in a single season since Bobby Mitchell in 1960 (506 rushing yards, 612 receiving yards. Needs five receptions to pass Greg Pruitt (65 in 1981) for the most by a Browns running back in a season. Is 115 receiving yards away from registering the most by a Browns running back in a season (Dub Jones, 651).
- WR Josh Gordon - Is 45 receiving yards from 3,000 for his career.
- Offensive line coach Bob Wylie spent five seasons (1999-03) in Chicago as the offensive line coach.
- Special teams coordinator Chris Tabor spent three seasons (2008-10) as assistant special teams coach with Chicago.
- The Browns hold a 9-6 advantage in the all-time series.
- These two teams last faced each in the regular season back on December 15, 2013, when the Bears won 38-31 in Cleveland. The game was tied 10-10 at the half, and the Bears took a third quarter lead after QB Jason Campbell threw a pick six. An Edwin Baker touchdown run, followed by a fumble return for a touchdown by SS T.J. Ward, gave the Browns a 24-17 lead heading to the fourth. The Bears ripped off three straight touchdowns to put a dagger in Cleveland. Josh Gordon had a touchdown reception in the game.