- "Christian Kirksey: Jackson has not lost locker room" (247 Sports) - "Everyone is mad in Cleveland. The Browns have not won a game in 2017, and have seemingly convinced everyone that they can't."
- "Jimmy Haslam on Dec. 8: Confident Hue Jackson, John Dorsey 'will be perfectly aligned'" (ESPN) - "Hue Jackson continues to try to explain the impossible every Sunday after he watches what sometimes has been inexplicable."
- "In all the losing, it’s important to remember how much fans care about their Browns" (C-T) - "The Browns mean a lot to the people of Northeast Ohio. That can be forgotten in the blizzard of defeats. A lot gets lost in the losing."
- "Meet the man behind the ‘Browns Perfect Season 2.0’ parade" (MJ) - "It’s because of his passion for the Browns as a season-ticket holder that has McNeil on the doorstep of a parade unlike any other in the history of Cleveland pro sports."
- "Injuries: Panthers place WR Damiere Byrd (leg) on IR" (NFL.com) - "Ron Rivera announced Tuesday that the team is placing wideout Damiere Byrd on injured reserve with a lower leg injury."
- "James Harrison signing with Patriots" (PFT) - "The Patriots obviously think they can do something with him, if it’s only to mine him for information in advance of a potential AFC Championship Game rematch."
- "Giants' Landon Collins Alludes to Eli Apple as a 'Cancer'" (SI.com) - "The Giants' Landon Collins alluded to teammate Eli Apple as a ‘cancer’ on Tuesday during an interview with "The Michael Kay Show" on ESPN New York radio."
- "NFL admits refs' miscommunication took away Titans' onside kick in loss to Rams" (CBS) - "The NFL admitted on Monday night that its officials screwed the Titans out of a successful onside kick during their Week 16 game against the Rams."