- "Browns determined to show progress, fight as season draws to a close" (Browns.com) - "Faced with their second 0-12 start in as many years, the Browns are determined to earn their first win with a shrinking window to do so."
- "MMQB doesn't think Haslam's want to blow it up again" (OBR) - "As the hammer dropped on one NFL coach Monday, the coach with the worst coaching start in the history of the NFL remains."
- "In Defense of Keeping Hue Jackson" (WFNY) - "Our own Bode has used this as a point against Hue Jackson. He notes appropriately that Cody Kessler has taken steps back this season and looks worse than he did as a rookie."
- "How fair is the criticism of Browns rookie QB DeShone Kizer?" (Plain Dealer) - "Cleveland sports fans have questions about the Browns, Cavaliers and Indians. Like: Are Kevin Hogan, Connor Shaw, Colt McCoy and Cody Kessler the same guy?"
- "Injury roundup: Bills place Lawson, Matthews on IR" (NFL.com) - "The team announced it placed both defensive end Shaq Lawson (ankle) and receiver Jordan Matthews (knee) on injured reserve."
- "Ryan Shazier to fans: 'Support is uplifting to me and my family'" (ESPN) - "Shazier will remain at University of Cincinnati Medical Center for a second consecutive night Tuesday while doctors monitor his back injury."
- "Discipline starts fallout for cringe-worthy Steelers-Bengals" (AP) - "Two players carted off, two others suspended, many fines to follow. One of the NFL's nastiest rivalries set new lows in prime time, forcing fans to avert their eyes."
- "Neil deGrasse Tyson issues ruling on Russell Wilson's controversial lateral" (CBS) - "Pete Carroll called on astrophysicist Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson to explain why the lateral was legal."