The Browns are at home to take on the Packers in Week 14. Here are some nuggets about Sunday's contest, as well as how you can watch or listen to the game.
Game Time/Date: Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET
Location: FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, OH
TV Channel: FOX - Thom Brennaman (play-by-play) & Chris Spielman (analyst)
Local Radio: 92.3 The Fan (WKRK-FM), ESPN 850 WKNR, WNCX (98.5 FM)
Online streaming: NFL Game Pass
Weather: 29 degrees (feels like 18). 15% chance of snow, winds from SW at 17 MPH
Odds: Packers by 3.5 points.
The areas in GREEN will get to watch the game live, per 506sports:
- The Browns will be wearing brown jerseys, white pants, and brown socks.
Interesting Stats / Notes
- QB DeShone Kizer - A rushing TD would mark his sixth of the season and would tie Otto Graham (1950, 1953 and 1955) for the second-best total by a Browns quarterbackin a single season. It would also tie him for fourth among all NFL rookie quarterbacks in the category since 2000. ... Kizer’s six rushing TDs would also be the fourth-most by any Browns rookie since 2000. ... With 88 rushing yards, would pass Mike Phipps (395, 1973) for first on the Browns’ single-season quarterback rushing list.
- TE David Njoku - A receiving TD would mark his fifth of the season and would tie him for thesixth-best mark ever registered by a Browns tight end in a single season. It would also tie Josh Gordon (2012) for second-highest tally recorded by a Browns rookie since 2000.
- Through 13 weeks this year, the Browns rank 10th in total defense and sixth in rushing defense. The highest the Browns have finished in run defense since 1999 was in 2013 when the team finished 18th.
- Since Week 8, the Browns are fourth in the league with a 4.95 rush average. Overall, the Browns are ninth in the NFL with a rushing average of 4.36 yards. In 2016, the Browns finished second in the NFL with a 4.89 rushing average.
- OL J.C. Tretter was selected by the Packers in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He appeared in 35 games for Green Bay from 2014-16 before joining the Browns.
- Packers QB Joe Callahan was claimed off waivers by the Browns in October of 2016. Callahan spent five weeks with Cleveland but did not appear in a game.
- Packers tight ends coach Brian Angelichio served the same role for the Browns from 2014-15.
- The Packers hold a 12-7 advantage in the all-time series.
- These two teams last faced each other in the regular season on October 20, 2013, when the Packers won 31-13 in Green Bay. The Packers jumped out to a 14-0 lead under Aaron Rodgers in the first quarter and never looked back. Brandon Weeden was the Browns' starting quarterback, and Josh Gordon was held to 2 catches for 21 yards.