- "Browns buzz on Jimmy Garoppolo, Deshaun Watson and Mitch Trubisky" (Plain Dealer) - "With Senior Bowl week teeming with NFL scouts, coaches and general managers, there's always plenty of buzz in Mobile, Ala. about the draft, free agency and trades."
- "Best officials did not work majority of Browns games in 2016" (ESPN) - "Kuharsky then turned to ESPN Stats & Information to find out which teams had the top refs during the season. The team that had them the least? The Cleveland Browns."
- "Andrew Hawkins, Josh McCown to participate in panel discussion about race relations" (ABJ) - "The veteran Browns players said continuing the conversation about race relations would be their next step."
- "Six years later, the trade that still tortures the Browns receives a Super Bowl airing" (WKNR) - "And it’s also about the Julio Jones trade, a mega-deal of such profound impact that it spawned a book – or at least a few chapters."
- "Falcons worried about handling of painkillers" (AP) - "Arthur Blank showed a franchise worried about its ‘excessive’ reliance on painkillers to treat players and the potential embarrassment that could cause the team and the NFL."
- "Referees Association complains about players complaining about refs" (PFT) - "NFL players often complain about NFL referees, and the NFL Referees’ Association is sick of it."
- "Fitzgerald: Decision on future coming 'pretty soon'" (NFL.com) - "The Cardinals wide receiver is either a "couple more days" or "weeks" of mulling away..."
- "Rex Ryan on the Buffalo Bills: 'I don't wish them luck'" (CBS) - "Now, more than a month after he was canned, have Ryan's thoughts about the Bills evolved?"