- "Joe Thomas: Goodell ‘scurried off the stage like a rat’ at the Super Bowl" (PFT) - "Joe Thomas said before the Super Bowl that he was rooting for the Patriots for one specific reason: He wanted to see NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell have to..."
- "McCown says Jimmy Garoppolo has the potential 'to carry a franchise'" (Plain Dealer) - "McCown, who helped mentor Johnny Manziel and Cody Kessler, saw some traits on film that reminded him of Derek Carr and Aaron Rodgers."
- "Browns Need Offensive Linemen More Than They Need a New Quarterback" (numberFire) - "Now that the Super Bowl is over, it's the Cleveland Browns' time in the spotlight. Just like every other year. Coming off of a 1-15 campaign..."
- "Garoppolo might be Browns’ best quarterback option, but don’t give up the No. 1 pick" (ABJ) - "Acquiring quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo might represent the Browns’ fastest way back to respectability. Yet I still have reservations..."
- "Raiders President Marc Badain says financing for Las Vegas stadium won't be an issue" (ESPN) - "Marc Badain told a meeting of the Las Vegas Stadium Authority Board on Thursday that ‘financing will not be an issue.’"
- "Mayock: I'd be scared to death to draft QB in top 10 this year" (NFL.com) - "NFL clubs that are considering taking a quarterback with one of the top 10 picks of the 2017 draft do so at their own peril."
- "Cardinals' Carson Palmer says he'll be back this season" (USA TODAY) - "After contemplating retirement for the past month, Carson Palmer informed the team on Thursday that he will play this upcoming season..."
- "Falcons' new coordinator says alcoholism a daily battle" (AP) - "Since an embarrassing downfall at Southern Cal, Steve Sarkisian has certainly caught plenty of breaks in his professional life. He called plays for Nick Saban..."