- "Shelton Undergoes Surgery On Wrist, Says He’ll Be Ready For Season" (92.3) - "Browns nose tackle Danny Shelton had surgery on his left wrist recently but it won’t affect him as he enters his third season."
- "Cutler is not the worst option for the Browns at quarterback" (WFNY) - "Cutler is an enigmatic quarterback that will lose his team games with sloppy play and win games with his fantastic toolset."
- "K'Waun Williams' grievance against the Browns set" (Plain Dealer) - "Williams is seeking his entire $600,000 base salary for 2016 and the cost of his ankle surgery. Williams is signing a one-year deal Tuesday with the 49ers..."
- "Deshaun Watson to Cowboys: Trade Dak and Romo, draft me" (PFT) - "Watson said that when he won the Davey O’Brien Award last year, he told Cowboys coach Jason Garrett that if he won the award again, the Cowboys would have to draft him."
- "Bill Belichick added as witness, could be called to testify" (ESPN) - "Bill Belichick has been added to a list of people who could be called to testify at the double murder trial of former player Aaron Hernandez."
- "Le'Veon Bell not expected to need groin surgery" (NFL.com) - "During Super Bowl LI week, Le'Veon Bell said he was hoping to avoid groin surgery. It appears the Pittsburgh Steelers' running back accomplished that goal."
- "Tight end Thomas passes physical with Dolphins" (AP) - "Tight end Julius Thomas has passed his physical with the Miami Dolphins in a precursor to a trade that will be completed next month..."
- "Dolphins sign Dan Marino and Bob Griese to active roster" (CBS) - "Dolphins signed six players to their active roster. Two of those players are Hall of Fame quarterbacks. Unfortunately for the Dolphins, neither of them will be able to play in September."