- "Browns release veteran WR Andrew Hawkins" (C-T) - "The Browns’ already youthful receiving corps got a whole lot younger Monday when the team terminated the contract of Andrew Hawkins."
- "Browns should focus on quarterbacks at combine" (ESPN) - "The team's perpetual combine examination of quarterbacks enters phase 7,192, as the Browns get a chance for a brief interview with the top candidates."
- "Joe Thomas feels for 'suckers' attending combine" (NFL.com) - "You have to admire Browns left tackle Joe Thomas, a man who has been trapped in football Siberia for his entire career and has come out of it with his spirit and sense of humor fully intact."
- "Stats show shorter NFL quarterbacks do just fine when given the chance" (Cleveland.com) - "NFL scouts love tall quarterbacks. But are they excluding shorter passers merely because of their height?"
- "Where are they now? – Browns Draft Pick Edition" (WFNY) - "It’s no secret that the Cleveland Browns and the NFL Draft do not mix well. Various Browns front offices since 1999 have shown little eye for talent or playmakers."
- "Le’Veon Bell gets franchise tag from Steelers" (PFT) - "The Steelers weren’t expected to let running back Le’Veon Bell hit the open market when the new league year gets underway next month so it comes as no surprise..."
- "Cardinals place franchise tag on Chandler Jones" (AP) - "The Arizona Cardinals, in an anticipated move, have placed a non-exclusive franchise tag on outside linebacker Chandler Jones after failing to reach a long-term deal with the player."
- "Panthers place non-exclusive franchise tag on defensive tackle Kawann Short" (CBS) - "Two days before Wednesday’s deadline, the Panthers used the non-exclusive franchise tag on defensive tackle Kawann Short."