- "Justin Gilbert cut by the Steelers, will still cost Browns in 2017" (WFNY) - "The good news for Justin Gilbert is that he was able to make about $10 million playing in the NFL. The bad news is that he might never make another dime."
- "Boddy-Calhoun motivated to ‘come back even better’" (Browns.com) - "When it was over, Boddy-Calhoun — or better known as ‘BBC’ around by his Browns coaches and teammates— finished the year as both one of the team's most productive..."
- "Identifying Cleveland Browns Top Needs" (OBR) - "So what do the Browns need to get to where the Patriots and Falcons are? What is missing for the team that can help put them in position to compete for a Super Bowl?"
- "Tyvis Powell’s determination trumps all others’ doubt" (News Tribune) - "Tyvis Powell quit football before his junior year of high school. He didn’t see anybody getting college athletic scholarships at his school outside Cleveland..."
- "Kyle Shanahan takes 49ers head coach job now that Falcons out" (ESPN) - "The Niners announced Monday that they have officially hired Atlanta offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan to be the team's head coach."
- "Fox draws audience of 111.3M for Super Bowl, down slightly" (AP) - "Fox drew an audience of 111.3 million viewers for the first Super Bowl to go into overtime, a smaller audience than the game has had in the last two years"
- "Falcons' Shanahan, Freeman disagree who's to blame for Super Bowl fumble" (CBS) - "Shanahan can blame Freeman for not picking up Hightower and Freeman can blame Shanahan for calling a passing play on third-and-1."
- "Top targets for QB-needy teams this offseason" (PFF) - "Several teams around the league are close to experiencing life without a proven, viable starting quarterback again."