- "Creating more cap space and telegraphing more change" (ABJ) - "Their careers are winding down, and they entered last season as backups for the 1-15 Browns. The moves created $11.3 million of cap room and left $1.16 million in dead money."
- "Tyvis Powell on joining the Browns: 'It is personal and it is business'" (Plain Dealer) - "For basically his entire 22-year existence, Powell's favorite team has lost. And that just made him want to join them more."
- "Potential QB options for the Browns in 2017" (ESPN) - "This is the most exciting time of the year for Browns fans, the time when the team tries to find a guy who can start two seasons in a row."
- "Former Cleveland Browns shine for New England Patriots in Super Bowl LI" (WKYC) - "The Cleveland Browns have never played for a Super Bowl championship before, but several former members of the organization were on the field for Super Bowl LI..."
- "Falcons hire Steve Sarkisian as new offensive coordinator" (AP) - "After only one game as Alabama's offensive coordinator, Steve Sarkisian is heading to the NFL. To work with MVP quarterback Matt Ryan and the league's highest-scoring offense, no less."
- "Nick Saban praises Steve Sarkisian, speculation surrounds Chip Kelly" (PFT) - "Alabama coach Nick Saban had nothing but positive things to say for the coach who abruptly left his team to go to Atlanta today."
- "Packers release running back James Starks" (NFL.com) - "The Packers have released veteran running back James Starks with a non-football injury designation, the team announced Tuesday."
- "Kirk Cousins, Le'Veon Bell headline top 10 NFL free agents for 2017" (CBS) - "Offseason moves are going to take center stage over the coming weeks. NFL teams will attempt to keep their best players headed toward free agency."