- "Browns shopping Brock Osweiler and a 5th for a 3rd" (Plain Dealer) - "For all of those who wonder what Hue Jackson, noted quarterback whisperer, will get out of his new $16 million quarterback Brock Osweiler, the answer is nothing."
- "Browns made a mistake in letting Pryor escape to the Redskins" (ESPN) - "The Cleveland Browns have made no secret about their roster-building strategy since putting the franchise in the hands of chief strategy officer..."
- "Is Britt an upgrade over Pryor?" (OBR) - "To many fans, the signing of Kenny Britt and the subsequent loss of Terrelle Pryor is a step back for the Browns. However, statistic-wise, it might not be much of a difference. But who got the better end of the deal?"
- "Kevin Zeitler: Respects Cincinnati, but business brought him to Cleveland" (WKYC) - "Thursday was shaping up like any other day for Kevin Zeitler, especially since he was continuing his routine of spring workouts in suburban Milwaukee..."
- "Detroit Lions sign guard T.J. Lang to three-year deal" (NFL.com) - "Just a few days after the Browns nabbed center JC Tretter, the Lions inked guard T.J. Lang to a three-year deal."
- "Silence surrounds Colin Kaepernick’s free agency" (PFT) - "Players have been signing contracts at a lightning-fast pace around the NFL for the last three days, with almost all of the top players already signed just 72 hours after free agency started."
- "Ex-players say NFL teams' use of painkillers broke drug laws" (AP) - "Documents unsealed in a lawsuit by 1,800 former NFL players provide a behind-the-scenes glimpse at how team and league medical personnel plied players with powerful painkillers..."
- "Dolphins’ Jordan Cameron retires after four concussions" (WP) - "He follows Chris Borland and Husain Abdullah as the latest NFL player to retire early citing concerns over concussions."